Sebastian Permain is an Australian trained legal professional with three years’ experience in policy development, research and implementation for a state government regulatory body, as well as five years’ experience in academic teaching at university level. Prior to joining Libra Law in 2017, Sebastian studied an International Masters in the Management, Law and Humanities of Sport (FIFA Master) coordinated by the Centre of International Sports Studies (CIES) in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
2006 Curtin University (Bachelor of Commerce)
2009 University of Western Australia (Bachelor of Laws)
2011 Curtin Business School (Lead Teaching Assistant, Sessional Academic)
2013 WorkCover WA (Policy Advisor)
2014 Curtin Law School (Lecturer)
2016 FIFA Master (CIES)
2017 Libra Law SA (Associate)
- Sports law (contracts, disciplinary, doping, governance, etc.)
- Drafting and amendment of legislative, regulatory and policy documents.
- The Australian & New Zealand Sports Law Association
- FIFA Master Alumni Association
- Secretary and Sponsorship Manager, Ocean Ridge Amateur Football Club Inc. (Perth, Western Australia)
- Marketing Officer, Buzz Marketing Consultancy (Perth, Western Australia)
- Tutor (University of Western Australia)